Goal: Get running efficiency reports from your CNC machine throughout a shift. Use a line graph to get a visual indication of the reason for any dip in efficiency.
You may wish to see a report part way through a shift or even hour by hour during a shift. The key to getting this is to create multiple shift reports that have the same start time, but staggered end times.
Lets imagine we’re creating reports for a pick and place machine that runs Monday through Friday during first shift. Reports will be delivered every two hours; so we’ll make 4 reports.
- Make sure the appropriate individual(s) are setup as contacts. We’ll be sending to a contact named, “Production Manager”.
- You may also want to name the inputs according to how Nanospark is wired to your CNC machine. In these examples, we’ve named the inputs “In Cycle”, “Machine Error” and “Feed Hold”.
- Go to the Reports screen
- Touch the “New” button, and configure the details as listed below.
- Event Name: PnP Hourly- 10am (then 12pm, 2pm, End of Day)
- Input(s): In Cycle, Machine Error, Feed Hold
- Type: Line Graph (all points)
- Contact(s): Production Manager
- By shift:
- Start Time: 8:00am
- End Time: 10:00am